-Marley
He just can't get enough and Marley is finally not scared of Ben. A close second to Marley are the cats. Ben calls them "zaza." I think it may be him trying to say Ziggy but he calls Abbey "Zaza" too so I'm not sure.
-Birds
He just started signing "bird." Well, his version anyway. Any time he hears a bird outside or sees one he signs "bird" and gets very excited.
-Being outside
If you ask him if he wants to go outside, he will immediately run to the back door and say "side, side." I have to make sure I am ready to go out because he will get upset if we don't immediately go out.
-Cleaning
Yup, that's right, this kid loves to clean. He loves the vacuum, broom, swiffer, dishrag, whatever.
This may seem like it's a good thing and maybe eventually it will be but right now it just makes it hard to actually clean when he is around.
No comments:
Post a Comment