Monday, May 31, 2010

Starting Out

My pregnancy journey is quickly coming to an end so I figured that I should start my blog while I still have time. I still can't believe that I am in the third trimester. It's amazing how fast time goes by.
Last night I started the first load of baby clothes. The tiny little onesies make it even more real that before I know it we will be sharing our lives with our little "Bean." Although, he is definitely not a bean anymore. His movements make it clear that he has grown quite a bit since the first time we saw him.
The nursery is almost ready for his arrival. All the furniture is in place, just last minute touch-ups and putting everything away. I like to peak in on a daily basis just to make sure everything is still there.

I feel so lucky to still be feeling relatively well. I don't feel too big and uncomfortable yet but I am sure it will hit me soon. For now, I am enjoying everyday that I am pregnant.


27 Weeks 1 Day





No comments:

Post a Comment