Thursday, February 10, 2011

5 Months

Better late than never right? Bennett turned 5 months on the 29th of January. We celebrated by being thankful that we were no longer sick. That's right...Bennett had his first cold. It was more than a cold really but that's the only way I know how to describe it. He had a fever for a couple days and a running nose. Than the congestion got into his chest so I took him to the doctor and she prescribed antibiotics. I wasn't too happy about that but I went with the doctor's orders. I also gave him some probiotics to try and counteract the effects of the antibiotics. Unfortunately, it didn't really help. Luckily, soon after going to the doctor Bennett was feeling better. All in all he was sick for a little over a week. And so was Momma. I ended up losing my voice for a few days. Even Eric was sick for a few days. We are all better now and hoping to stay that way for a while.
Being sick didn't stop our little man from carrying on as usual (well almost). He is doing much better with sitting up on his own.
He's still a little wobbling but getting better every day.



He is still "teething" but no teeth have made an appearance as of yet. For now it just makes for a lot of drooling.

And of course, Bennett has found his voice. It's mostly a screech now but he loves hearing himself "talk." Here he is enjoying his favorite pastime, hanging out in his exersaucer.


No comments:

Post a Comment