Wednesday, March 30, 2011

7 months

Bennett is 7 months old! It seems that every time I blink another month flies by. I realized that I had been waiting for the big milestone of 6 months because that's when we would start solids but I hadn't given much thought to the "other side" of six months. Well, it's here whether I like it or not. This past month Bennett has perfected the army crawl and now does the "inch worm" crawl. This involves getting up on his hands and knees and lounging forward. It amazes me how fast he can get around now.
He's a man on the move.



He is such a happy boy. He loves being outside. He got to touch the grass for the first time this month. I'm not sure he knew what to think about it.



He is a very social boy. Everywhere we go, he has a smile for everyone. I've even noticed that he waves at people. Well, I'm not sure it's exactly a wave but he gets so excited he "waves" his arm. It's so cute.


It's amazing to me how much he has changed in 7 short months. I can tell that Bennett will be keeping us very busy. He is a fearless little man that is constantly exploring. I love his sense of humor. I hope he always keeps that. No matter how bad my day may be, he can always make me smile.



No comments:

Post a Comment