Bennett is officially 6 months old (has been for 11 days). At his 6 month check up he weighed in at 16 lbs 4 oz and 26.5 inches long. According to the growth charts he is in the 25th percentile for weight and 42nd for height. I guess that makes him tall and skinny. You can't tell by the fat rolls and chipmunk cheeks : )
A couple weeks ago we went to the zoo and had a blast. The weather was perfect. I'm not sure how much Ben appreciated the animals but he just loves being outside. We are really looking forward to spending more time there this spring and summer.
Everyday Bennett becomes more mobile. He started out with the army crawl and now has figured out how to get his knees under him. Luckily, he hasn't started the full on crawl quite yet. Today he started getting up on his hands and knees and catapulting himself forward. Looks like I will be shopping for baby proofing supplies this weekend.
It still amazes me that that just over 6 months ago, Bennett was still in my belly and we were anxiously waiting for his arrival. Wondering what it would be like to have him in our lives. I can honestly say that he has enriched our lives in more ways than we could have ever imagined. No matter what kind of day I am having, I can look at him and all the stress just melts away. We love you, Baby Bear!
SO BIG! It's sad and fun at the same time. He is SO SO cute and looks like a TON of fun :)
ReplyDeleteHere are Gabe's stats at 6 months: 16.3 lbs (23%) and is 25 1/2 inches long (30%).
ReplyDelete