A little sleep can make. Last night Bennett slept so well. He was fussy in the evening so I thought I was in for a long night. I nursed him and put him in his co-sleeper around 11:30pm and he did not wake up again until about 4:30! I couldn't believe it. He made a few fussy noises in between but quickly fell back to sleep. After is 4:30 feeding, he didn't wake again until 6:30 and then slept until 10am. I know better than to think that now I will be getting a good nights sleep every night but it was such a blessing just to have one night.
Today we were able to get out of the house after being stuck inside because of the rain since Monday. We didn't go far, just walked around the block a few times but it was great. Bennett was awake for the first part of the walk. It is so neat to watch him take in the world. He loves to look around and take in all the sights and sounds.
I can't believe how much he is changing everyday. He is started to smile more and he can focus on things. Sometimes it seems like he is studying my face. Occasionally, I get the feeling that he knows my voice when I come into the room. His personality is starting to show. He doesn't have much patience (not sure who he gets that from) but overall he is a very good baby. He is easy to please. Usually when he is upset it is because he is hungry and that is easy to fix.
I love it when he is awake and making faces.
Like sticking his tongue out:
Or is just being cute:
I can't imagine my life without him. He makes everyday a blessing (even if some days are harder than others). I feel so lucky to be able to watch this little person grow.
No comments:
Post a Comment